Steam Greenlight Disobey Game


Disobey is an hybrid between a real time strategy and a third person “adventure”. The game is simple: you’re the leader of the revolt and you have to take down the System. How to do it? Blowing down the “palace of the power” of course! But none can do it alone, you’ll have to coordinate squads of rioters to get weapons and medicines by destroying strategic buildings, to find the better route to the palace of power and to attack policemen or tanks blocking the passage. But remember: every action causes an equal and opposite reaction. The police will not stay just looking at your moves… Till now I succeeded in creating the first level of the game that shortly will be a playable demo on the stores Although I have a job of my own and it will take me years to do it alone, I really would like to develop all the game. That’s why I will ask for funds on Kickstarter very soon. These funds will enable me to hire one developer and one 3d Artist to work with me on the creation of all the game's levels.

CREATORS
Welovespace

STEAMSTAT VOTE: 10 / 9